The area, located to the west of the Snake River and north of the town of Wilson, is referred to as “The West Bank”.
This area offers:
- proximity to world-class skiing – both at JH Mountain Resort and in the back country
- two renowned golf courses – one at Teton Pines and one at Shooting Star
- blue ribbon fishing on the famous Snake River
- a K-5 elementary school in Wilson
Residents of the West Bank enjoy privacy, western charm, proximity fishing and skiing and the opportunity to own property ranging from short-term vacation rentals in The Aspens to larger acreage or ranches. Some neighborhoods include private access to the Snake River.
Wilson neighborhoods include but are not limited to:
- HHR Ranches
- Stiltson Ranch
- Teton Pines
- Tucker Ranch, JH Racquet Club/The Aspens
- Wilderness Ranches
- John Dodge
Condo and single family home price range and lot size examples include:
- Condo/Attached Home price range: $250,000 – $1M*
- Single Family Home range: $450,000 – $9M*
- Lot size: .50 acres to 25 acres*
*all ranges are approximates based on the current Teton County MLS.